Papercuts, the indie-folk output of San Francisco songwriter-producer Jason Quever, has been a San Francisco staple for a decade now. By turns stark and raw and layered, lush and atmospheric, Papercuts' newest album, Life Among the Savages is full of excellent songs for a long, moody solo drive.
Pick up the Bay Guardian that hits newsstands tomorrow to read an in-depth interview with Quever about what went into the album's making, ahead of his show at The Chapel on Sat/31. But while you wait for that (I know, it's tough for me too), you can watch this pretty, throroughly San Franciscan video for the album's title track.
Most Commented On
- Natural Areas and Playgrounds in SF - July 31, 2014
- Natural - July 31, 2014
- Do "nice young men" overdo gang signs? - July 31, 2014
- Paul, it's touching that you see Emma as weak and needing to be - July 31, 2014
- Wow guys - July 31, 2014
- I've been working for 25 years and I've never seen an - July 31, 2014
- IEFEMWGNLLl - July 31, 2014
- An artiface, a choice that - July 31, 2014
- How the great Dr Oduma helped me - July 31, 2014
- How the great Dr Oduma helped me phone +2347055413648 - July 31, 2014