Hey gorgeous bar slaves and cocktailistas! This night's for you (and your friends). The annual Mid-Winter Barworkers Ball raises a glass to all service industry workers 9pm-2am Tue/18 at Churchill. Don't worry, it's free to barwokers, there's free drinks, great music -- and games, of which I am a judge, bwahahaha. Here's the rundown from the release:
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS UNITED IN NIGHTLIFE! From the Sunset to Chinatown & the Marina to Bayview, the City's finest gather once more for booze, bites, dancing and hijinx.
FREE TO ALL INDUSTRY WORKERS (with proof of wmplyoment - bring a pay stub!)
COMPLIMENTARY cocktails 9pm-10pm, great damn discounts all night!
Sonny Phono, who holds down "Rock the Spot" every Wednesday at Madrone Art Barwill be manning the decks as twilight comes on over Church & Market while Bus Station John will be bringing his ribald repertoire from Tubesteak Connection & DISCO DADDY / SFO as the bacchanal crests towards the witching hour.
Photographic flashbacks provided courtesy of FBFE.
Blind whiskey tasting
Mixology contest with secret ingredients
Irish car bomb competition
Judges: Broke Ass Stueart, Caitlin Donahue of ADHM4U, Isla Murray of Botl Italic and Lone Palm, Marke B.
Tue/18, 9pm-2am, free to barworkers
198 Church, SF.
Most Commented On
- They claimed to represent the 99% - March 9, 2014
- No matter who posts it, - March 9, 2014
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014
- I think Oakland's a little - March 9, 2014