Feeling '90s-tastic this morning? (Okay let's be real, that is my baseline state of being.) SF's grungy power-pop four-piece Happy Diving helped today, though, with this new video for "Never Been," off the wholly excellent self-titled EP they released last month. It sounds like Pinkerton-era Weezer meets Sugar meets Dinosaur Jr. meets, er, 2014.
Check it out, and look for them next month at both SXSW (March 13) and the Rickshaw Stop (March 21).
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014