- This Week
Follow the San Francisco Bay Guardian tonight [Tue/3] as we cover the 2014 Primary Election live!
A war on the waterfront is brewing, with Proposition B set to decide if voter approval should be required for increases in height limits for waterfront development, an issue we've long covered. Additionally, tonight's primary will set the tone of the David Chiu vs. David Campos Assembly race.
Follow live updates on Twitter as News Editor Rebecca Bowe, Staff Writer Joe Fitzgerald Rodriguez, and contributor Reed Nelson pop in at various election night gatherings. Our continuous updates will show up in the embedded Twitter feed, below.
For more background on the election, the issues, and the candidates, check out our Clean Slate voting guide here.
Update: The election is over (see the results here), but yo can scroll through our reporters' live tweets from last night's campaign celebrations in the timeline below.
Most Commented On
- The sad thing is that I think Greg actually believes that - July 22, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- Treasure Island development plans moving forward after lawsuit - July 22, 2014
- Playing chicken - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- Betty Yee cleared for November runoff after Perez halts - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- Eviction imminent for San Francisco Community Recycler's Center - July 22, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 22, 2014